Hello! We're very glad you've found us. Fine Fellow curates fine Australian design for fine fellows around the world.
- Local craftsmanship and quality. Many of our products are made by individuals who are near obsessed with the quality of their product, and take your happiness and joy with their product very seriously.
- The entrepreneurial spirit. We work closely with our fellow Australian businesses to help promote and grow their brands. Our makers and designers receive 50 to 85% of our sales proceeds.
- Ethical and sustainable making (and buying) processes. We live by the mantra 'buy better, buy less.' We select quality products with timeless aesthetics and long useable lives (some will probably outlive us) so we can minimise waste and reduce the need for harmful manufacturing.
Our shop is located on Foley Street, in the heart of Darlinghurst's creative precinct. The space is:
- A shopping destination where men can discover quality, Australian designed lifestyle goods ranging from fashion, accessories, grooming and homewares.
- A creative space offering an atelier for emerging makers and designers.
- A gathering space where we'll be holding workshops, dinners and talks.
We hope to see you soon!
Do you think your products would suit our shop? You can complete the application form here , or send an email to clara[a]finefellow.co and we'll get back to you asap.
11 Foley Street
Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010
02 9356 2514
Monday 12pm to 5.30pm
Wednesday 12pm to 5.30pm
Thursday 12pm to 7pm
Friday 12pm to 5.30pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
Sunday 12pm to 4pm